Gardening Gift Kids, Eco Friendly Nature Activity Pack Xmas Stocking Filler, Plastic Free Christmas Letterbox, Children Scavenger Hunt Game
Are you looking for an eco-friendly stocking filler for a child aged 4-8 years, or for a gift FROM your child to a gardening-loving adult such as a grandparent or parent?
Look no more!
This plastic-free activity pack is a fantastic choice. We've created it as a means to show love for both nature and the recipient of this gift, it's an experience of gardening together packed in a box.
So what's inside?
- Scavenger hunt activity - let's look for items in the garden! This activity is suitable for all weather conditions. We've also included an orange measuring ribbon to measure some items' size.
- Race activity - including wooden dice and pegs - help Mr Mouse bring his plants to the garden. This is an easy race to see who gets to the garden first.
- Drawing activity - draw a picture of the child and adult in the garden using the four UK-made, toxin-free wax crayons provided.
- 2 wooden pocket "love tokens" - to keep with you and remind you how much you are loved. These cute tokens have garden-related puns that will put a smile on the recipient face.
- A fancy seed packet - hand printed from lino cut with 10 sweet pea seeds, see care instructions: gardenersworld.com/how-to/grow-plants/how-to-grow-sweet-peas/
- 15 biodegradable colouring-in stickers - garden-themed
- A sturdy card with two rhymes about the importance of gardening to the environment
- A small instruction card
The content of this box was designed, created and printed in the UK to the highest safety and sustainability standards.
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet
Packaging and Shipping
UK FREE Handling Time 1-3days
EU £4 Handling Time 1-3days
ROW £4 Handling Time 1-3days
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.