Bamboo & Cotton Reusable booteek Makeup Pads | Booteek
Sustainable and reusable Bamboo Make up wipes
The Booteek bundle contains 16 reusable, washable makeup pads made from bamboo & organic cotton only. The pads are roughly 8cm in diameter and we have chosen to use 3 layers of material for added durability with a handy finger-pocket to help you when using!
- ‘boo-wipe’ – 12 x soft bamboo pads, for everyday use (70% bamboo, 30% organic cotton)
- ‘boo-scrub’ – 4 x bamboo terry scrub pads, for exfoliation and waterproof makeup (80% bamboo, 20% organic cotton)
- 'boo-band’, a FREE spa-like organic cotton headband to keep your hair out of your face
- 1 organic cotton laundry bag for the pads
- RE-USE! Simply place the pads in the laundry bag provided and wash @ 40 degrees (or alternatively hand-wash with warm water). Allow for some shrinkage
- BIODEGRADABLE! Once you are finished with the pads, cut them up and put them in the compost bin. The pads are made from bamboo & organic cotton only
**We recommend our customers wash the pads before first use**
Shipped within 2 days from Booteek. 0.99p standard delivery
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
A portion of all proceeds is donated annually to the WWF foundations by Panda London in order to help preserve the wild panda’s at risk habitat, making a genuine difference to their livelihoods with your help