Black Organic Cotton Maternity Top with Mandala Design | Gooseberry Pink
A luxuriously soft organic cotton maternity top in black. This beautiful top has been hand printed with a stunning mandala design. From Gooseberry Pink’s Designed for Pregnancy range, designed to give a perfect fit, and outstanding comfort, from early pregnancy to full term.
Features + Information
The perfect way to celebrate pregnancy in style. These gorgeous maternity tops from Gooseberry Pink feature pretty and striking prints, uniquely placed so that they ‘hug’ the bump. The Designed for Pregnancy range of maternity tops is not only stylish, but luxuriously soft and comfortable to wear. Designed to give a perfect fit from early pregnancy to full term, they are made using 100% certified organic cotton which has been ethically sourced. Also perfect for gifting to a special mum-to-be.
- Beautiful designer maternity tops featuring designs that ‘hug’ the bump
- ‘Designed for Pregnancy’ to fit and flatter at all stages
- Gentle elasticated ruching and stretch for the growing bump
- Made from premium quality, 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Longer length for a more flattering shape.
- Environmentally friendly and ethical production
- Designs are hand printed with care by a GOTS certified, family run business in the UK (allow 3 working days for despatch).
- Printed using water-based inks which are non-hazardous, non-toxic and bio-degradable, contain no animal by-products and are completely vegan friendly.
- Hand packaged in luxury tissue.
- Order pre-pregnant size.
- Machine washable at 30°C (cool iron avoiding direct contact with design)
- Free delivery
Packaging and Shipping
UK Standard shipping £2.50. Over £30 free. Despatch within 1 working day apart from hand printed to order items which dispatch in 3 working days.
EU Tracked shipping £7.50. Despatch within 1 working day apart from hand printed to order items which despatch in 3 working days.
US Tracked shipping £10. Despatch within 1 working day apart from hand printed to order items which despatch in 3 working days.
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.