Boris - White Organic Cotton Baby Bodysuit | Gooseberry Pink
This fun baby bodysuit features Boris, a cute little monster. Hand printed and made using the softest, purest organic cotton - it is perfect for keeping your 'little monster' comfy and cosy. Popper fastenings make for quick nappy changes and an envelope neck opening makes dressing easier.
Features + Information
Gooseberry Pink organic cotton clothing is, quite simply, the best choice for baby's delicate skin.
- Made using supersoft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, ethically sourced and manufactured in ways that are kinder to the world, and the people in it.
- Fun, contemporary designs for the baby who wants to stand out from the crowd.
- Perfect for style conscious babies and earth conscious grown-ups.
- Envelope neck openings for fuss free dressing.
- Our designs are hand printed with care by a GOTS certified, family run business in the UK (allow 3 working days for despatch).
- We use only water-based inks which are non-hazardous, non-toxic and bio-degradable, contain no animal by-products and are completely vegan friendly.
- Hand packaged in Gooseberry Pink's luxury tissue.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees (cool iron avoiding direct contact with design).
View All Products From The Gooseberry Pink Store
Packaging and Shipping
UK Standard shipping £2.50. Over £30 free. Despatch within 1 working day apart from hand printed to order items which dispatch in 3 working days.
EU Tracked shipping £7.50. Despatch within 1 working day apart from hand printed to order items which despatch in 3 working days.
US Tracked shipping £10. Despatch within 1 working day apart from hand printed to order items which despatch in 3 working days.
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.