Mineral Blusher Refill | Eco Friendly Mineral Blusher Refill
Our eco friendly mineral blushers refills come in two lovely radiant tones, a subtle glowy pink or a natural matt peach.
Both colours are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and they can also be used as eye shadows and lip colour.
Our mineral blushers come in two lovely radiant tones, a subtle glowy pink or a natural matt peach.
Both colours are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way.
You can use as a Blusher on cheeks, as beautiful eyeshadow colours, mixed with a lip balm/gloss to add a touch of colour to your lips or you can add a sprinkle to your foundation for extra subtle pink or peach undertone to your face if need be.
To use as a Blusher we recommend applying with our specially designed blusher brush available here to create intense and long lasting colour.
Eco friendly refill pot available here
- Sericite Mica
- Zinc Oxide
- Iron Oxides
- Mica 77891
- Sericite Mica
- Iron Oxides 77891, 77007, 778161
The Good Stuff
Sericite mica – sericite is a natural fine-grained mineral belonging to the mica group. Sericite improves smoothness and adhesion to the skin so that make up can be worn longer without flaking and creasing. It gives consistency to colours with its relative transparency, making it applicable to all shades and adds a soft translucent sheen to the final product.
Zinc Oxide – has wonderful healing properties and is anti-septic, anti-microbial, and fungicidal, so it can act as a treatment for sensitive or inflamed and blemish prone skin. Zinc Oxide offers protection from the sun by sitting on top of the skin scattering and absorbing the harmful rays, both UVA & UVB and is beneficial in reducing pre-mature aging of the skin & skin cancer due to its broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Pink Iron Oxides, Mica 77891 -These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Peach Iron Oxides 77891, 77007, 778161 – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Tips & Tricks
- The peach is very concentrated so a little goes a long way and has a Matt finish
- The pink is more subtle than the peach and has a slightly illuminated finish to it. Great on pale skin and for a more summery touch of radiance to the cheeks.
- For very pale skin use the tiniest amount and really blend the brush around in product and tap before applying lightly on the face, you can add in a bit of your foundation to lighten even more if need be.
- You can mix a little peach blusher to your foundation to add a peach undertone.
- You can use the blushers as an eye shadow by sweeping over eye lids or applying with an eye shadow brush.
- You can use the blushers as a lip colour by mixing a little in with your favourite lip balm or gloss.
- The blusher blends with your own skins oils so even if you do slightly over apply it will blend after 20 minutes. If you have oily skin you may need to apply 2 layers.
- Use your foundation brush to correct any mistakes made or over applying with the blusher.
- Cleaning brushes To clean your brushes we recommend spot cleaning only. Use an alcohol spray or a gentle anti bacterial spray/gel. Spray about 3 times on the surface of your brush and wipe around on a piece of kitchen towel, repeat until it brushes clean. Alternatively put a bit of gel on the kitchen towel and rub brush around in it until it brushes clean. DO NOT submerge the brush into water , this will loosen the glue holding the bristles in place and you will start to notice the bristles coming out of the brush over time. If only using on yourself we recommend cleaning once a week. If using on customers as a make up artist it is essential that you clean after use on each customer.
- Removing At night we recommend removing your angel face products either under a hot shower or apply a natural cleanser and remove with a wet and hot flannel. Cleaning until all is off. If you do end up leaving the products on overnight they will not clog your pores so will not cause breakouts in the morning like chemical comedogenic products would. The only disadvantage to it is you may end up with make up on your pillow.
All Earth Mineral Cosmetics ship all products in around 1 day, cost per shipping 2.99. All products are shipped in eco packaging.
All Earth Minerals have a monthly membership which offsets a certain amount of CO2 and plants a number of trees on our behalf
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.