Eco friendly Christmas Eve Children's Letterbox Gift | Helpful Kids
This Christmas letterbox gift pack is full with sustainable activities for the nature-loving child aged 4-8!
- Christmas activity booklet (A5, 16 colourful pages)
- Christmas colouring page (double sided) with two crayons inserted, red and green, inside a Christmas paper bag (size A6)
- Gardening-themed activity booklet (A6, 12 colourful pages)
- A poem about the importance of taking care of plants
- 15 biodegradable stickers to colour-in (Christmas theme)
- A cardboard trinket box with butterfly pattern (unfolded, easy to assemble)
- Tissue gift wrap with a Christmas-themed banner
- A gift tag in the shape of a Christmas tree
What makes this letterbox gift pack perfect for nature-loving children?
- In addition to Christmas activities there is a gardening-themed activity booklet, a poem about plants and a butterfly trinket box
- You can add cress seeds to this pack (for additional payment). Children can grow cress indoors all year round, meaning your child won't have to wait until spring to use the seeds but can use them right away.
What makes it eco-friendly?
- 100% plastic free (products and delivery)
- Activities booklets and colouring page are printed in the UK on recycled paper and card
- The stickers are biodegradable (backing made from sugar cane)
- The wax crayons are made in the UK
- The Christmas-themed banner is printed on recycled paper
View all products from the Helpful Kids store
Packaging and Shipping
UK FREE Handling Time 1-3days
EU £4 Handling Time 1-3days
ROW £4 Handling Time 1-3days
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.