Gold & Piñatex | CLASSIC | Vegan watch by Votch
Sustainable watch with vegan pineapple strap
A beautiful vegan watch. The classic collection from Votch combines timeless style and design with signature brushed metal casing across every timepiece. All watches are fitted with quick release straps that are made of highly durable, vegan friendly materials and are easily interchangeable. The straps on this Votch are created from Piñatex, an innovative and sustainable fabric created from pineapple leaf fibres . Piñatex is a by-product from the pineapple harvest and provides additional income for the farmers growing this wondrous fruit. No extra land, pesticides or fertilisers are used in the production of Piñatex, meaning our straps are not only good for animals, but for this beautiful planet we call home too.
Please be aware that as Piñatex is a natural material we recommend you take extra special care of it. To keep your strap in top condition we recommend using a natural wax such as the clear dubbin. It’s best to leave the waxed strap in a warm location for 24 hours and then buff with a soft cloth. Then tell your strap you love it, because it came from pineapples and we think it deserves to be told.
Our watches are for everyone and are not gender specific, the strap size is suitable for anyone with a wrist with a circumference of 15 – 21 centimetres. Should you need an additional hole added if you have very small wrists, we recommend going to a local jeweller who will be able to add one very quickly and easily, ensuring your Votch fits you perfectly. Please note we cannot accept returns should the strap have been modified.
Votch watches are 3ATM water resistant. This means that your Votch is absolutely fine for everyday use (it can cope with a few accidental drops of water). The watch is not suitable for showering, swimming, snorkeling, bathing and other water based activities. Damages caused under these circumstances will not be covered by your guarantee.
Case Diameter 38 mm
Case Colour Brushed gold
Movement Japanese GL20
Dial Colour White with brushed gold indexes and hands
Strap Colour Black
Strap Material Piñatex
Strap Width 20 mm
Water Resistant 3ATM
Wrist Fitting approx. 150 - 210mm
Compatible Straps: 20mm Watch Straps
“Our values are simple, and that is to continually do the best we can do. We are always striving as a company to do better and to create a product that inflicts no harm to animals and as little to the environment as possible.We are forever researching the most innovative fabrics we can use in our watches matched by our continual desire to develop our designs. We want to make cruelty free accessories more readily available to all, and to show that you don’t need to be cruel to be cool.The latest material we are using for our watch straps in our Moment Collection is a blend of TPE, polyester and cotton. The material we are using in our Classic Collection is a cotton woven microfibre with PU”
All our watches comply with ROHS and the faux leather we use has the following environmental benefits: ✓ PVC-Free ✓ No plasticisers ✓ Phthalate-free ✓ Passes CAL 01350, low VOC emissions ✓ No added antimicrobial chemicals ✓ PFC-Free ✓ No flame retardants ✓ Bromine-free ✓ No heavy metals ✓ Includes recycled and renewable content ✓ And of course: Animal friendly
We aim to send all orders out by the next working day when placed by 1pm.
Shipping is free worldwide.
UK: Free 48 Hours
Europe: 2 - 7 days
USA: 5 - 9 Working Days
Australia: 5 - 9 Working Days
RoW: 5 - 9 Working Days
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
For every order Votch make a contribution to Lilongwe Wildlife Trust
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet.
Yes, we offer a one year warranty on all our watches, please see our terms below:
- Please contact Votch at email@example.com or an authorised retailer to obtain a repair or replacement of your watch under this warranty. Under this limited warranty your watch’s parts and workmanship are guaranteed under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you become aware of any defects to the workmanship during this time, Votch will, at its sole discretion, repair or provide a replacement under the terms stated below. Should the model no longer be available, Votch will provide a substitute of equal value for purposes of repair or replacement.
- Under the terms of this warranty, you will not be charged for repair or replacement. It is possible that you will need to cover the costs of shipping and packaging, as well as the return cost to a Votch service provider or authorised retailer. We strongly recommend you insure your parcel and package it well to prevent any damage that may arise in transit. You will be required to cover full or partial cost for the repair or replacement if the warranty has expired or does not apply. If the battery is depleted at the time of repair or replacement, you may be charged for a replacement battery. Unfortunately, we cannot be liable for any loss or damage to parcels prior to them reaching us.
- Your watch will come with a warranty card at the time of purchase. To obtain repair or replacement under this warranty, you must ensure that the retailer or online store where the watch was purchased has indicated the location and date of purchase on the warranty card and signed it, or has provided a valid receipt. You must also include the card with your watch when you send the watch for repair or replacement.
- Your warranty will become void if a watch is altered or damaged by anyone other than a Votch service provider or authorised retailer.
- If your watch needs to be mailed please ensure it is packaged properly to avoid any damages during shipment. We will not cover any lost or damaged items during the shipment process. We cannot guarantee returns on any straps or personal items in the shipment.
- This warranty does not cover :
- Any defects in materials and workmanship of battery, case, glass, strap or bracelet.
- Any damage that was caused by improper handling, improper use, an accident, abuse, wear and tear, tampering, or anything other than a defect in parts or workmanship.
- Any water damage / penetration unless watch is marked water resistant.
- Tarnishing of bracelets or cases.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident and negligence.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.