Hair Tonic | For hair growth | Soaked in Nature
How it works:
This Hair Tonic has essential oils which help with stimulating hair growth. The carefully chosen ingredients have soothing, calming and nourishing properties that help with scalp health and hence facilitate hair growth.
How to apply:
- Take a few drops at a time at a time and gently massage in the scalp. Repeat till oil on full scalp is applied. Then take a few drops, rub between your palms and apply to the hair strands. Keep it on for approx. 30 mins before rinsing off your hair
- Keep it on for 20-30 minutes only and don’t leave it overnight.
- Don’t comb or tie your hair after applying oil. When the scalp is massaged, hair cuticles open up and there are high chances of losing strands if hair are tied or combed right after.
How to maintain the goodness:
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid getting any moisture inside. Keep the cap on firmly.
Other reasons to use:
· 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free
· Handmade in small batches to ensure quality
· Contains no artificial fragrance, preservatives, parabens, phthalates, synthetic colours or other harsh chemical
Vitis Vinifera, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis, Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana, Juniperus virginiana Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Mentha piperita, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Tocopherol
THIS PRODUCT HAS ROSEMARY AND PEPPERMINT WHICH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE BY PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OLD.
Packaging and Shipping
UK Shipping £2.99
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.