If You Care - Compostable Food Waste Bags (30) | mOrganics Beauty
Compostable Food Waste Bags
If You Care Compostable Food Waste Bags are made from potato starch from non-GMO starch potatoes blended with a certified, fully compostable polymer. No plasticizers are added.
30 x Bags with handle ties - 11.4L - 43cm x 39cm
- Potato starch from non-GMO “starch potatoes” – grown for starch, not for food
- Blended with certified fully compostable polymer
- No plasticizers. Plasticizers migrate, which deteriorates mechanical properties of bags. We don’t use them.
- Package from 100% recycled board processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- No polyethylene. 100% certified compostable
- Potato starch from potatoes grown for starch only – no diversion from food supply
- Potato starch uses less water than starch from corn. No irrigation necessary, only natural rainfall.
- 40% less land is used to produce same quantity of starch from potatoes as from corn
- Use for compostable waste
- Bags are certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- Bags along with waste can be composted in municipal or commercial compost facilities
- Cardboard box should be recycled
Packaging and Shipping
Shipped by Morganics at £3.29
Handling time 1-2 days
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet
Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.