Mineral Finishing Powder | Eco friendly Refillable Mineral Finishing Powder
Add the perfect finishing touches to your foundation with our gentle mineral finishing powder.
This translucent matt powder allows invisible colour free control to oily or shiny skin, it is also a great product to control sweat.
It can be added on top of your foundation or you can add a sprinkle in with your foundation to create extra longevity to your make up. Or it can just be used on its own.
You can buy refills for your pot for life here.
Boron Nitrade 77891
Iron Oxides C77007, C177288
The Good Stuff
Rice powder, perfect for absorbing skin oils and sweat, it is essential for maintaining the fresh appearance of your skin.
Sericite mica – sericite is a natural fine-grained mineral belonging to the mica group. Sericite improves smoothness and adhesion to the skin so that make up can be worn longer without flaking and creasing. It gives consistency to colours with its relative transparency, making it applicable to all shades and adds a soft translucent sheen to the final product.
Boron nitride 77891 is a synthetic boron-based, vegan friendly, inorganic compound used in cosmetics and personal care products to increase adherence and acts as an oil absorbent.
Iron Oxides C77007, C177288 – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Tips & Tricks
The finishing powder is only recommended if you want extra longevity of wear, a Matt finish, have oily/shiny skin or sweat easily.
- It can be applied with a powder brush or a beauty blender depending on works best for you.
- We recommend applying the finishing powder after your foundation
- Our finishing powder is translucent so can be used on all skin tones.
- Do not apply too much finishing powder at once, this will look too powdery.
- You can mix a little in when applying foundation to create extra Matt finish and oil control. Not recommended on dry skin.
- Great to use over the top of eye shadow and lip stick for Matt finish and extra longevity.
- Cleaning brushes To clean your brushes we recommend spot cleaning only. Use an alcohol spray or a gentle anti bacterial spray/gel. Spray about 3 times on the surface of your brush and wipe around on a piece of kitchen towel, repeat until it brushes clean. Alternatively put a bit of gel on the kitchen towel and rub brush around in it until it brushes clean. DO NOT submerge the brush into water , this will loosen the glue holding the bristles in place and you will start to notice the bristles coming out of the brush over time. If only using on yourself we recommend cleaning once a week. If using on customers as a make up artist it is essential that you clean after use on each customer.
- Removing At night we recommend removing your angel face products either under a hot shower or apply a natural cleanser and remove with a wet and hot flannel. Cleaning until all is off. If you do end up leaving the products on overnight they will not clog your pores so will not cause breakouts in the morning like chemical comedogenic products would. The only disadvantage to it is you may end up with make up on your pillow.
All Earth Minerals have a monthly membership which offsets a certain amount of CO2 and plants a number of trees on our behalf
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.