Mineral Illuminator | Eco Friendly Refillable Mineral Illuminator | All Earth Mineral Cosmetics
Beautiful illuminator is just enough to add a subtle and youthful glow and bring your face to life.
This eco friendly refillable illuminator can be applied to cheekbones and eye brow bone to enhance, inside of eyelids to open up the eyes or add a sprinkle to your foundation to create a dewy finish to your skin.
It is one of our best sellers as it is a great way to finish off your naturally radiant look.
The pots for life are made out of 100% recycled fishing nets that have been salvaged from the ocean and fishing ports.
You can buy 100% biodegradable and recyclable refills for your pot for life here.
- Iron Oxides 77891
The Good Stuff
Mica – which helps reduce fine lines and open pores to create an impeccable look. Our products work with your skin to enhance its quality, so we leave out the nasty stuff* which causes skin irritation or promotes premature ageing, like Bismuth Oxychloride, Talc’s and Cornstarch, Parabens, Toxic preservatives, Mineral oils, Silicone or Lanolin.
Iron Oxides 77891 – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Tips & Tricks
- The illuminator creates a nice glow to the high points of your face for an extra radiant look. It suits any skin tones.
- Avoid using illuminator directly on fine lines as it can enhance them.
- Apply illuminator on top of or mixed in with foundation to create a more glowy finish.
- Apply illuminator with finger and blend on cheek bones and eye brow bone for more intensity.
- Apply illuminator with a large , light brush for a more subtle glow.
- Apply illuminator on inside of eye lid to open up the eyes.
- The illuminator blends with your own skins oils so even if you do slightly over apply it will blend after 20 minutes. If you have oily skin you may need to apply 2 layers.
- Use your foundation brush to correct any mistakes made or over applying with the illuminator
- Cleaning brushes To clean your brushes we recommend spot cleaning only. Use an alcohol spray or a gentle anti bacterial spray/gel. Spray about 3 times on the surface of your brush and wipe around on a piece of kitchen towel, repeat until it brushes clean. Alternatively put a bit of gel on the kitchen towel and rub brush around in it until it brushes clean. DO NOT submerge the brush into water , this will loosen the glue holding the bristles in place and you will start to notice the bristles coming out of the brush over time. If only using on yourself we recommend cleaning once a week. If using on customers as a make up artist it is essential that you clean after use on each customer.
- Removing At night we recommend removing your angel face products either under a hot shower or apply a natural cleanser and remove with a wet and hot flannel. Cleaning until all is off. If you do end up leaving the products on overnight they will not clog your pores so will not cause breakouts in the morning like chemical comedogenic products would. The only disadvantage to it is you may end up with make up on your pillow.
All Earth Mineral Cosmetics ship all products in around 1 day, cost per shipping 2.99. All products are shipped in eco packaging.
All Earth Minerals have a monthly membership which offsets a certain amount of CO2 and plants a number of trees on our behalf
For all orders over £25 Just Think Eco plant a tree and for all orders under we donate 1% towards the Just one Ocean charity.
Just Think Eco are also proud members of 1% for the planet
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.